There are six Large Rivers (Nakhon Nayok River, Prachin River, Lam Ta Kong River, Praplem River and Muag Lek streem) Pass in the Park.
There are a hundred of Mountains and Hills in the Park.
There are over 20 waterfalls in the Park.
There are 5 thick safaris (Dry Evergreen, Dry Deciduous, Tropical Moist Evergreen, Hill Evergreen and Green Land) with full of 1,000 years old trees.
And very interesting is that, there are thousands of Tropical Animal Species here.
Doing the Safari trip at Khao Yai National Park can be considered to be the best, please see the highlight of the pictures and submit the booking to see “the animal in the real thick safari of the best National Park in Thailand”
There are many points of waterfall, but absolutely we will take you to the most beautiful point of Waterfall.
On the road to Elephant Camp in Khao Yai, You may see this picture like these very easy, there are wild Elephant.
But at least, we have to take you on the Elephant Back and start to trek to see the animal in the safari.
We start to walk from Elephant camp to the Ox-Cart Ridding, there are a lot of wildlife which our tour guide must look after you closely.
Short Ox-Card Ridding for fun start to do. It is very nice and fun activities.
Start to trek by walking to the safari, there are many animal you have a chance to see them in the safari. But not same in Every Time “enjoy it and good luck to you”.
||Pick Up from your hotel in Bangkok by Air-Condition Minibus.
||All the way to Khao-Yai, we stop at Local Morning Market, first surprise for you our cheap product from local traders.
||We arrival Station of Ox-Cart Ridding, we fun to do the Ox-Cart Ridding here.
||We must start to trek into the thicker safari (Khao-Yai) by walk. And the end of here, we stop at “The Most Beautiful Waterfall.” Start to discovering and swimming in the Lake of the Waterfall
||Small Local Restaurant provide the “Lunch for us”.
||Start to do Elephant Trekking, walk to look around the Safari and Creek. Trying to see some animal.
|| We start to drive back to your hotel in Bangkok.
The price includes
- Pick Up and Drop off from your hotel in Bangkok
- Elephant Trekking
- National Park Fee
- Soft Drinks and Snack
- Jc.Tour had registered for Tourism Company under the rule of Thailand Law: Inbound(34/00235)
- The right registration must be checked, and you can check for Jc.Tour at http://www.tourism.go.th
- Jc.Tour is the Top Responsible and Great Service in TripAdvisor Rank.
- Jc.Tour has been registering for Accident Insurance all around the world (Inbound) This make sure that all the customer of jctour is covered by Insurance in every where.
- Before, During and After the service, you can contact us 24 hours.